Siggins will be displaying at the IRCE show in Chicago Ill, June 5-8 at the McCormick Place West. Visit us at booth 1428, we will be talking...
Modular offices feature several advantages over traditional "stick-built" and block construction. The offices are engineered for easy installation and relocation while providing the structural integrity and strength of conventional construction. A summary of the advantages of Modular construction are listed below:
- Flexibility – Wall panels and framework are pre-finished creating a system which is 100% reusable. This makes modifying and expanding offices quick and easy.
- Pre-engineered – Wall systems allow for multiple configurations including two-story offices, load-bearing systems and single person portable offices.
- Structural – Wall systems are engineered to be durable and maintenance free. We can design offices to meet the most demanding conditions, including seismic loading requirements.
- Installation – the walls and framework ship pre-finished and are cut to size, allowing for quick installation with minimal disruption to the surrounding workspace. Each system will include a detailed CAD drawing and material list. The components are individually labeled allowing for easy identification of parts by crews unfamiliar with the material.
- Taxes – Modular Offices can be fully dismantled, relocated and reassembled. This mobility allows our products to be classified as tangible property with a 7 year depreciation life (in lieu of the 39 year life of conventional construction).
Contact Us to learn more about modular office/enclosure solutions.