Gorbel G-Force® and Easy Arm® devices are part of an exciting new family of material handling equipment known as Intelligent Assist Devices (IADs...
Total System Integration from Design to Installation and Beyond...
Benefits of Design-Build Partnering with Siggins:
- Single Source Responsibility and Real-World Expertise: Siggins will conceptualize, design, modify, provide and install all the systems and components that will be proposed.
- Commitment of Time & Talent: Our contractual agreement promises the commitment of resources to the task of designing and delivering a high-quality set of solutions and alternatives.
- Brand Neutrality: As a major distributor of a wide range of material handling and storage products, we select from a varied palette to create the right solution that increases productivity at the right price.
- Master Distributor Buying Power: Siggins is a Master Distributor for major manufacturers. We purchase at the lowest prices. Because of the pre-agreed low margin, our customers are assured competitive system solutions prices.
Phase 1 - Design Phase
- Current Operational Analysis:
We will study the data you provide us regarding SKU numbers, product movement, pallet and container footprints, and reorder points. We will take the time to learn your operation, determine what works well, and find what areas need improvement Our complete operational analysis allows us to not only fix areas that need improvement, but enhance your current success as well.
- Determination of Customer's Business Objectives:
We use your business objectives as a guide in designing a complete material handling system.
- Material Handling & Storage:
Only products and technology that fit your product parameters and business objectives will be applied.
- System Design:
Once the alternatives have been agreed upon, we will design a comprehensive system that meets the customer's business objectives.
- System Proposal:
A comprehensive proposal will be developed that includes mechanical equipment lists, a detailed sequence of operations, a description of all services to be provided, complete pricing and a comprehensive time line. Also included are plan and elevation view drawings.
Phase 2: Build Phase
- Final Engineering: Siggins will complete detailed drawings, in and elevations views. From the drawings, we will create mechanical material lists. We will then manage the procurement process from factories and other vendors.
- Project Management: Siggins Company will supervise and coordinate all project activities including final engineering, the release of orders to factories, deliveries, installation schedules, services of vendors hired directly by the customer for the project, the training of personnel, system run-in support, the development of maintenance and technical manuals, the compilation of recommended spare parts lists, and system commissioning.
- Coordinated Installation Services: The installation of the system will be carefully managed with the goal of achieving on-time and on-budget installation. An overall site superintendent will be appointed who will have authority over all trades, and who will be the direct "go to" person.
- Post Installation Support: Siggins Company will work with the customer's designated personnel to develop a proper Preventative Maintenance Schedule - including the coordination of any recommended training at the factory sites. Upon request, Siggins Company will propose scheduled PM visits by our factory-trained personnel.
Contact Us to learn more about our warehouse design/build services and how our complete warehouse solutions can increase production, improve worker safety and give a great ROI. Browse our case studies to see why our customers choose Siggins for their Material Handling System Solutions.